Sunday, February 26, 2012

Race Calendar

This will just be a quick update, but here is a list of races for the spring that I'm planning to run.

  • Sunday March 11th, @ 9:00 A.M. is the Blarney Stone 5k in South Sioux City, NE.
  • Saturday April 28th, @ 8:00 A.M. is the Drake Relays 8k in Des Moines, IA.
  • Saturday May 19th, @ 10:20 A.M. is the Gladiator Assault Challenge in Boone, IA.
  • Saturday June 2nd @ 7:00 A.M. is the Dam to Dam 20k in Des Moines, IA.

I think I will try and keep this list updated and perhaps even post my results as the races happen.

Well that's it for now. See I told you it'd be quick. Now back to training.

6 comments:

  1. Megan Conlon2/26/12, 4:19 PM

    there is a 5K I'm thinking about doing in Fort Dodge March 31st.... you should check it out! Its for JDRF. It would be fun to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I won't be able to do that one. I have a golf trip planned for that weekend.

      Delete
    2. well thats a bummer! I am excited for it though! I'm excited to get back into the swing of running!

      Delete
  2. That's a coincidence, I'm running in the Blarney Stone 5k as well. Do you want to try and beat me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well of course I'm going to try and beat you. It's a race isn't it? I'm actually going to try and beat everyone there, even though I'm pretty sure that would be some kind of miracle.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete