Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's Been an Even Longer While

Well, it has been a while since I've posted something on here, but I think the time has come to get this party started again.

1st off, I would like people to notice that I've got a donation link below. It's for the Sioux City Noon Sertoma group, which I am a member of. Even though I recently moved to Sioux Falls, I am still a member. They are hosting a walk to support children's hearing initiatives. So if you like helping children or if you like helping people that have trouble with hearing please click the link below.

Next up. I have a goal.

I would like to run a marathon in Las Vegas this December.

There it is. I've got a ton of work to do. My conditioning has dropped way off, and I've become injury prone, so I need to work on this carefully and consistently. I am back up to about 2.5 miles twice a week as of this post. I plan to gradually increase the mileage while mixing in weight training on off days in order to build up my endurance. If you see me out and about ask me how I'm doing and scold me if you find out I'm slacking.

I mean it.

Well that's it for now. Donations....Encouragement....Thanks.



Click Here to Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment